Translate

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Reunion Time, Go Gauchos!!! (Praha, CZ)

Less than a month ago while I was in Zurich, I messaged my university tennis teammate to tell her I met a mutual friend for lunch.  She messaged me back telling me that she was about to message me because she was having a conference for work in Praha and wanted to see if I could catch up.  Of course I wanted to meet with her.  It's been 13 years since we have seen each other!!!  I arrived home at 6am from Budapest, was busy during the day and then at night I went to Praha to see her.  It was so great seeing her again and catch up on our lives.  Since we didn't have much time I gave her a really quick tour of Praha, but was able to include a LOT of places.  When we arrived to the John Lennon wall, no one was there.  It was the first time EVER that I didn't see another tourist nearby.  Apparently the owners of the wall, The Knights of Malta, have decided to stop having it be an illegal graffiti area and change it to an open air gallery.  I am so glad that I had an opportunity to see it for the last time!  It was a fun night and I really hope that I see you again soon, not after 13 years!!!! 

reunion!!
Switzerland  9845
now we can see the castle better
hadn't seen these doors open, so went to check it out
nice mosaic
interior
nice door
the famous clock
new statue near the library
on the bridge
agree
NO ONE AROUND!!!
me and the wall!
nice pop art
narrow alleyway
so many swans!
nutria
them together
embryo in drainpipe
OMG beating heart!
got some delicious lavender/ blueberry and lavender gelato

No comments:

Post a Comment