Translate

Saturday, July 17, 2021

Extra (Prague, CZ)

Ever since I met a friend in Edinburgh (3 years ago), I have been wanting to be an extra for a movie. I was with her when she got the call that she would be an extra. When I got back to Praha I started to follow some casting groups. One night in March of this year, I happened to be scrolling on my phone and saw that they were looking for people. I applied and they accepted me. Of course times are a bit complicated now, so we all had to take PCR tests and wear masks on set while we weren't shooting. It was such an amazing experience and so much fun (despite the fact that we had to wait at least 2 hours for a storm to pass and the whole thing was for 12 hours). I was told to walk right in front of a Hollywood actor to create movement in the scene. I really hope I'll be kept in the scene. Can't wait to see the final cut next year.

                                                 bracelets from boyfriend, student, friend, colleague
                                                                            waiting in line
                                                                Vietnam/ Czech Republic  10,150
                                                                   Vietnam/ Czech Republic
                                                                        Vietnam/ Czech Republic
                                                                        Vietnam/ Czech Republic
                                                                    Vietnam/ Czech Republic
                                                                        dark clouds
                                                                                Vietnam
                                                                           Vietnam
                                         
                                                                            Vietnam   10,157                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment