Translate

Friday, July 23, 2021

Last Evenings in Rimini

After Ravenna my friend and I went to the beach to cool off from the heat.  Even though its not the best beach, it was fun to go in the water and cool off.  After the beach we went for food.  It was a good way to end the day.  The next day after I had finished my day trip in San Marino, I met with my friend and we went to the city center to meet with a friend of hers.  We went for some food and drinks and it was nice to just relax a bit.  Then I walked back to my accommodation, but before getting there I walked by the main bridge and saw a concert and light show.  It was quite nice, but I didn't stay long at all because I had to wake up early the next day.  It definitely helped having a friend in the city. 





                                                                             local piadina



                                                                        USA/Italy  10,166


                                                        ended the night with a drink on the patio

No comments:

Post a Comment