Translate

Thursday, July 22, 2021

San Marino (Country #103)

Another reason why I wanted to go to Rimini is because I saw that it was quite close to San Marino.  I was able to get a bus for just 5 euros (one way) from Rimini to San Marino.  I got the bus at the main train station in Rimini and it took me all the way to the historical center of San Marino in less than an hour. There were no border checks and it was super easy to get there.  I really liked walking around San Marino.  The architecture was really nice and it felt very historic.  The views were so nice and it was fun exploring around.  Prices for jewelry were good because tax isn't included on things made in the country.   It was such a great day trip from Rimini, plus I got to add another country to my list :) 





























                                                                        the third tower


                                                            good bye San Marino

No comments:

Post a Comment