Translate

Monday, July 26, 2021

Last day in Bologna (last day in Italy)

My friend decided to go to Bologna with me, so we went together.  I was a bit worried with trains being delayed (I for sure didn't want to miss my plane), so we decided to take BlaBla car.  It took us a while to get to there, but we managed to get to the train station in Bologna.  When we arrived I noticed a free covid testing center (I had read about them beforehand).  I waited in line and got my free test.  It was the WORST most PAINFUL testing I have EVER had.  I am so thankful for the testings I've had in CZ.  After my testing was done we walked around the city and went for lunch and then gelato.  I managed to have gelato every day (besides the night I arrived).  We had to say our good byes and I was off to the airport. I took the express train to the airport and it was smooth sailing. I had a wonderful time on my last minute trip to Italy. I managed to do so many things, try lots of different foods, meet new people, make new friends and visit another country.  It was just for 5 days/nights but it felt a lot longer with all that I managed to do.  It was a wonderful trip! 

                                                            free covid testing center






                                                                 last meal in Italy...green lasagna

                                                

                                  last pic of the trip, good bye my friend and Italy!  See you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment