Translate

Monday, July 12, 2021

Prague Black Panthers CZ

When I first met Leoš, I told him that I wanted him to wear my glasses in his American football uniform.  Due to covid the season was canceled last year.  This year in order for them to be able to play, they needed to join the Austrian league.  The first several games were played in Austria due to the covid situation.  When things got better, they were finally able to play in CZ.  This was the third game I attended and last for the season.  The team ended on a good note and won.  The weather wasn't the best because there was a thunderstorm and play had to be stopped until the storm passed.  Luckily the fans didn't get wet while sitting in the stands.  It was a nice way to finish the season with a win.  Go Prague Black Panthers!










                                                                   Czech Republic  10,149

No comments:

Post a Comment