Translate

Thursday, July 8, 2021

Linz, Austria

The last time I visited Linz was in 2017 because a friend of mine was living in the city.  I remembered that I had some really good food there and the Haribo factory.  Since Linz was on the way back to CZ, we decided to stop by for a few hours.  We had a nice walk around the city and of course we grabbed the food I had there 4 years ago and we stopped by the Haribo factory.  It was a nice couple of hours just relaxing in the city.

                                                           I easily remembered the wide roads
                                            main square and the policemen were eating ice cream
                                                                with our delicious leberkäse
                                                      I remembered this graffiti from 4 years ago
                                                                in front of the leberkäse place
                                                                      main area
                                                                         good bye Austria

No comments:

Post a Comment