Translate

Friday, February 24, 2017

dolphin house (egypt)

My high school mascot was a dolphin and I have seen many dolphins in my time, but I had never swam with them before.  Actually, while I was studying abroad in South Africa I remember a time when my friends invited me to go to the beach with them early in the morning while they surfed.  It was a cold day and I was just too tired, so I didn't go.  This was the day that they got to surf with dolphins.  I really regretted staying in bed that day.  But luckily, on this trip I had the chance to swim with wild dolphins.  My friend helped me get a good price for the trip, so I got to fulfill the dream I had.  It was such a beautiful day and the water was very clear.  I was able to swim with the dolphins and I got so very close to touching one.  It was just millimeters away from my finger.  They were so playful and fun to swim with.  It was really something else to swim with them and not just see them from the boat.  It was a great day!

a beautiful day with a bit of wind

view of the mosque from the sea

such clear waters

swam with these guys

England

England  7980

Egypt 


Egypt

England

Germany

Germany 7985

No comments:

Post a Comment