Translate

Monday, February 20, 2017

Egypt vs Cameroon (Hurghada, Egypt)

With all the snow and cold weather in the Czech Republic, I decided that I needed to go somewhere warm.  I used the same travel agency like I used for Tunisia.  I found an awesome deal for Egypt, so I decided to leave the cold weather and go to a place where I could enjoy the beaches.  After a morning of relaxing at the beach, I decided that I needed to get out of the hotel for a little bit. I ended up at a gift shop pretty close to the hotel.  The worker of the store was nice.  He showed me all the stuff he had in his store.  Since it was my first day, I decided not to buy any souvenirs.  However, I couldn't resist and had to buy a small container of perfume.  Then I went to the old downtown area and had some local food.  Then I went to a cafe to watch the finals of the Africa Cup.  It was Egypt vs Cameroon.  The first half of the game was great for Egypt, but unfortunately they couldn't keep their momentum for the second half and ended up losing 1-2.   Even though they lost, I had a great time.

me

Egypt 7933

yummy local food

egypt vs cameroon for the Africa Cup Finals

Egypt

Egypt  7935

Egypt

Egypt

No comments:

Post a Comment