Translate

Friday, February 24, 2017

Full day Safari (egypt)

I went on a full day "Safari" that included a lot of fun different activities.  There was a lot of confusion with the tour people and they almost forgot me at the hotel....I had to wait almost 1 hour for them.  It was ridiculous!  The beginning of the day was quite bad actually because when I arrived to the location the guide, Karem, was so rude and yelled at me for their mistake. (The whole day Karem only cared about the Russian and Arabic speakers.  He hardly cared about the English speakers and if you want to go on a safari trip I recommend NOT TO go on a trip with Karem).  Luckily, a friend I had made the day before on the diving trip was there and a nice Egyptian tourist.  They made the trip a lot of fun. We got to drive a spider car, drove quads, had some lunch, went to a beduin village, rode on camels and then watched some traditional dancing.  It was a great day because of the friends I had on the trip.  It was a great day for pictures!

giant tortoise 

my crew for the day(a Chilean and an Egyptian)

driving the spider car

it was fun driving the car

distance photos

just holding on

a puppet 

riding a quad

getting crushed

Spanish speakers unite!

lunch

in the desert

Egypt

Egypt 7970 
Egypt

Egypt

Egypt

hanging out with some beduins

Egypt

Egypt

people riding camels in the distance

great views


balance

getting ready for the camel to stand up

more relaxed because i just came back from the ride

chewing

Egypt

Egypt

Egypt 7978

chilling with a  camel

making traditional bread

leaving the beduin village

sunset

nice peaks

belly dancer

people from the audience dancing

a traditional Egyptian dance performed by man 

it was mesmerizing 

No comments:

Post a Comment