Translate

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Giftun snorkeling trip #2 (Egypt) 8000!!!!

I still had some extra money, so I decided that I needed to do an activity on my last day.  I really wanted to go diving again, but you're not supposed to dive so soon before a flight.  My flight was early the next day, so diving was out of the question.  Since it was going to be a beautiful day, I decided to go on the same snorkeling trip I went on the week before.  The boat was different and so was the crew except one person.  While heading out a mistake was discovered with a mother and daughter.  They were supposed to be on another trip, but were sent on the wrong boat.  There was much discussion and their tour agency promised them that they would get to do their correct tour the next day.  I really hope the agency kept their word!!!  Anyways, the views underwater were spectacular like the other trips I went on.  However, I didn't get to see the giant moray eel like I did the first time.  On this snorkeling trip the order of the stops were much better.  We got to relax on the island at the end of the trip instead of the beginning on the trip.  It was much better this way.   It was a nice way to end my 2 week trip in Egypt.  I was able to do so many more activities than I ever thought possible on this trip (diving for the first time ever!!) and buy lots of cool stuff. I tried lots of new and delicious foods and the best part was meeting so many cool people.  Thanks for everything! I will never forget this trip and I am sure I will go back to Egypt.  Plus now I have over 8000 people wearing my glasses!!!!!!!!!

white sands with turquoise waters

Netherlands  8000

Netherlands

Germany

Germany   8003

No comments:

Post a Comment