Translate

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Snowy walk in Strašin

I invited some couch surfers from Mexico to join me in my village for lunch and a walk in the forest. Since it snowed a lot the day before there was a LOT of snow everywhere!  It was quite beautiful and it was nice to have some company for the walk through the forest and to make a snowman.  The last time I made a snowman was in Antarctica two years ago.  The one in 2015 was much smaller than the one I made yesterday.  Both of them got to wear my glasses! It was a great day!

in the woods

fresh powder everywhere!

standing on a frozen lake!

making a snow angel 

rolling snow

preparing the snowman

the finished product!

gotta have it with my glasses

Mexico

Mexico  7932

a man made a hole in the ice to fish

me with the snowman

make snowmen not walls!

No comments:

Post a Comment