Translate

Saturday, June 22, 2019

Open Air Concert Prague, CZ

There was an open air concert on the 19th and I knew for sure that I wanted to go.  I went to the same concert last year by myself, so this year I wanted to go with some people.  I made an event and some people joined me.  The music was great.  This year the theme was movie music.  The very first song was from Indiana Jones, which was awesome because I visited Jordan a couple months ago.  At the end of the concert a trio from the United States played and they were great.  One of the guys held his violin like a guitar, it was so interesting to see because it was the first time I ever saw someone play like that.  It was a great concert and I will definitely go to it again in the future!

stage and screen
the czech philharmonic group
having the screen helped us see the actual musicians
the conductor was from the united states
having a great time!
look how he is holding the violin!!
end of the performance!
Finland
Czech Republic    9603
the group

No comments:

Post a Comment