Translate

Monday, June 24, 2019

Rita's Fun Night Prague

Right now my friend is in the testing phase for her soon to come Pub Crawl.  Normally I do not join Pub Crawls because I do not live in Praha and I do not drink that much.  However, I wanted to support my friend and give her feedback on the places that were planned for the event.  There was a really good turn out of people.  The pub crawl included three places.  It should've been four, but one was too crowded to enter.  After the pub crawl was finished we went to two different clubs.  It was a really fun night.  It was great meeting you all!  Hope you guys had fun!!

the group
Spain
Spain
Germany
Germany
France   9610
France
France
France
South Korea
Sweden   9615
Italy
England
Brazil
South Korea
Singapore  9620
Egypt
Poland
awesome passport stamp tattoos

No comments:

Post a Comment