Translate

Sunday, June 16, 2019

Samarkand, Uzbekistan (Day2)

After my first night of not being able to sleep at the hostel, I spoke with the people who worked at the hostel, Amir Hostel, and they changed my room.  I was so thankful to being able to change rooms.  I slept so much better the second night.  I met some more nice people at breakfast the day I was checking out.  Everyone who worked at the hostel were so nice and accommodating.  It was really a great hostel.  The breakfast was nice and filling as well.  They even gave me a box of green tea as I was leaving the place.  After I left the hostel I walked back to the main area, because I missed the Necropolis area.  When I felt that I saw everything I needed to see, I took a shared taxi back to Tashkent.  It was great, because I was able to negotiate the price with "Russian" and arrived back to Tashkent bus terminal.

Australia  9575
Malaysia
Uzbekistan
Uzbekistan
Uzbekistan   9579
back again to the main square, but now with blue skies
still decided not to go in
massive

beautiful
realistic pictures of the deceased

Necropolis

No comments:

Post a Comment