Translate

Monday, June 17, 2019

Tashkent, Uzbekistan (Day 2)

When I got back to Tashkent, I realized I had a good amount of money left.  I wanted to spend it, so I walked around the Chorsu Market for a while.  I was able to find some beautiful pottery, purses, a painting, and some jewelry.  After I was satisfied with my purchases I went back to my friend's house. Her family was nice and hospitable.  I had a great time staying at their place.  The next day I took the bus from Tashkent to Shymkent.  When I was in the bus terminal, I had to say thank you to the man that drove me and the 2 Americans to the bank.  He was surprised to see me again.  He asked me about my time in Uzbekistan, so I told him about my adventures in the country.  I thanked him again and then I was on my way to Shymkent, Kazakhstan.

beautiful pottery
Uzbekistan  9580
beautiful garden
Uzbekistan
Uzbekistan
all of us!
Uzbekistan
always a blue sky in the house
Uzbekistan   9584

No comments:

Post a Comment