Translate

Thursday, September 25, 2014

botanical garden and couchsurfing meeting

In the morning I decided to go to another fruit market.  I was able to get some wonderful fruit again.  Then I went to the beach for a lil bit and then I went to the botanical garden.  The botanical garden was beautiful.  the scenery was amazing and I was able to see some great animals.  Piranhas, lots of monkeys, some toucans and an animal I have no idea what it was.  Then later that night I went to a couchsurfing meeting.  It was great to meet everyone!

colorful fruit market

jumping pic in front of sugar loaf

USA

piranhas 

monkey

jungle

the orange speck in the middle is a toucan 

no idea what kind of animal this is

orchid 

monkey up close

waterfall

Brazil 

Poland

Poland

Brazil   4530

Brazil 

Brazil

Brazil

France

Brazil

El Salvador

Germany 

Brazil

Poland

Brazil   4540

Brazil

Brazil

Sweden

France

France

France

Brazil

France

France

France   4550

Brazil

England

Colombia

Croatia

Brazil

Brazil

Argentina 

Brazil

Colombia 

USA  4560

Colombia
Turkey

No comments:

Post a Comment