Translate

Monday, September 1, 2014

Happy Birthday Michelle!!~ (vina)

The last time I went to Vina was my first week in Chile........beginning of March this year.  It was so great to be back at the beach again.  Since I have been traveling a lot it has been hard for me to celebrate two consecutive birthdays of either my own or a friend's with the same people.  Last year, while in Australia I got to celebrate my friend, Michelle's, birthday and now here in Chile I was able to celebrate her birthday again.  Its such a mind trip to think that this time last year we were both in Australia.  I have done so much since then, but I still miss it (Manly, Australia) like crazy.  I will definitely go back next year! The apartment my friends' live in has an AMAZING view. Skateboarding along the beach was a lot of fun and it was great to breathe in fresh ocean air again.  Thanks for everything and it was great to meet everyone!

birthday girl!

popular tourist spot

the coast

someone climbing something.....

Chile

Chile

Chile

Spain

Chile

Chile

Chile

skateboarded til the end of the path

only time the sun was visible that last couple hours of the day 

Chile

Chile 4400

Chile

happy birthday michelle!

Chile

Chile

movember mustaches 

pisco-jelly bear

market in valpo

No comments:

Post a Comment