Translate

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Niteroi

While I was on the free walking tour in central Rio, I met a girl who was staying at a hostel.  She invited me to go with the group of friends she made at the hostel to go to a contemporary museum in which we would have to take a ferry to get there.  Since I didnt have plans I decided to go.  It was such a great day!!! I had fun with everyone and it was such a great group.  It was a pleasure to meet all of you and I hope the in all our travels we will be able to meet up again sometime in the future!


in the ferry.....unfortunately it was a bit bright in the background!

shoes on one side, sandals on the other 

fun club

England 

view from inside the museum

Australia 

Finland 

Brazil

USA  4525

such an outlaw

the small pile of rocks on the right looked like a crawling baby

seafood lunch


No comments:

Post a Comment