Translate

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

free walking tour in rio

Since I wasnt really aware of my surroundings in Rio, I decided to go on the free walking tour.  My guide was great and we got to see a lot of great places in central rio.  Everyone in the group was really nice and it was so nice to meet everyone.  After the tour, I went to Christ the Redeemer with two girls from the tour.  The view from the top was amazing.  Such a great day!!!


one of the stops of the tour

a cathedral 

surprisingly beautiful inside

Chile

Slovakia 

Belgium  4490

England 

England

Germany 

Canada

Belgium 

England 

England

Japan

Canada 

creator of the stairs (from chile)

India   4500

India 

England 

Australia 

Australia 

Belgium 

Australia 

Australia 

Brazil 

Brazil

Brazil   4510

before getting on the train

me

great views

amazing

Jesus

close up

No comments:

Post a Comment