Translate

Thursday, September 25, 2014

walking through santa teresa, last day of beach goodness

On Sunday it rained the entire day.  My friend and I tried going to a market to buy some souvenirs, but since it was Sunday it was closed.  So, we decided to walk around the center and got to check out a couple free museums.  Then we walked through Santa Teresa.  It was quite beautiful.  Then on my last day, I was able to go to the market and buy some great stuff.  Havianas were so cheap there!!!!  Then I went to the beach to enjoy the last of warmth of would be able to enjoy for a while.  The weather was great and the water was refreshing.  I didnt want to leave.  Once I got back to Chile I was FREEZING!!!!!!! I want to go back to Rio!!!!!!!!!


I love Brazil

tapioca pancakes, delicious!!!!!!

Santa Teresa

great view

England

view of Copacobana beach from the best place to watch a sunset, however, i never got to enjoy a decent sunset...

lucky me, found this on the ground!

last day staying in "my" apartment

thats me!

Australia   4584

beautiful Andes

No comments:

Post a Comment