Translate

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

FIRST REAL DAY IN RIO!!!

I arrived to Rio on Saturday afternoon, but I was very very tired from my trip and I quite sick.  Not temperature-wise, but with my stomach.  I took a nap and by the time I woke up it was already dark.  Since I didnt know my area, I decided that it was not the best idea to start wandering around.  On Sunday I went to a fruit market that was very close to where I was staying and it was so great to try and buy so many delicious fruits!  Then I went to Copacobana.  However, since so many people had warned me how dangerous it was in Rio, I decided to bring as little as possible.  By doing this, I actually forgot to bring my glasses. In 2 years, I have always had my glasses on me.  I couldnt believe it once I got to the beach, so I decided to substitute my regular sunglasses instead, haha!  I will never forget them again!!!!

my gorgeous view from the apartment i was staying in

delicious fruits!

stuff i bought

sidewalk design of copacobana 

beach

Brazil

Brazil

Brazil

Brazil

passion fruit, delicious!! 

Brazil   4487

brazilian mona lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment