Translate

Thursday, September 25, 2014

hike, beach, night out

To start off the day I used one of the rentals bikes that they have around the city.  I had a great bike ride around the city and the lagoon.  Then I went on a great hike to some waterfalls.  Afterwards I went to the beach to relax.  To end the day, I met up with the sister of the guy's whose apartment I stayed at and went out to a place only where locals hang out to hear samba music played on the street and then to lapa.  It was such a great day with so many different activities.


rental bikes

first waterfall

second waterfall

had to climb this in order to get to the waterfalls

Rio

the beach

Hungary 

Poland

one of the many sand sculptures made on the beach

Brazil

samba in the street

people chilling listening to the samba

Brazil

Brazil

Brazil

Brazil

Brazil   4570

the group

Brazil

Brazil

No comments:

Post a Comment