Translate

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Bogota, Colombia

The bus from Pereira to Bogota was really nice.  It was a double decker that had free wifi.  I have been really impressed with the long distance buses in Colombia because they all have free wifi.  My friend gave me great directions around the city, so I was able to navigate with ease.  It was so cool to see the different areas.  I first started in Chapinero, then the financial district and then historical downtown area.  I had a delicious lunch and got to try different sweets.  It was a wonderful day in Bogota.  Unfortunately my stay in Bogota was quite short, but it was very nice. 


interesting statue

delicious meal

Colombia

Colombia

Colombia

one of the churches

beautiful view

Colombia  5870

feeding the pigeons 



President's house

delicious snack from the street

Spain

Colombia

night view of the city

Colombia   5873

No comments:

Post a Comment