Translate

Saturday, March 28, 2015

where did the bow go??? 6000th person!!

On Wednesday night I went out with a friend and my camera was dead.  A person I took a photo of wearing my glasses said that she could send the photos to my email address.  On accident I typed in the web address for the blog instead of my email address, so I lost those photos.  Last night I took out my glasses to take photos of people and I realized that I lost the bow on my glasses!!!Since I was going my friends birthday party/ going away party I decided to make a bow that I could just paste on the frame.  It turned out alright.  My glasses have gone through a lot of different things while reaching 6,000 different people.

Chile (where's the bow??)

Chile

monos sin alma

with birthday girl

Finland

Finland

USA

Iceland

Chile

Chile

happy birthday

USA

Argentina  6000

Chile

Chile

Cuba

Chile

mono

Chile

Chile

Chile   6007

No comments:

Post a Comment