Translate

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Camarones, Esmeraldas, Ecuador

The family that I have been staying with in Quito has family in Esmeraldas, so we drove to the beach so I could see the beach side of Ecuador.  It was a longer drive than I expected, but I got to see a lot of beautiful views.  The vegetation kept changing and it was so cool to see all the different scenery.  When we finally got to our destination, there were a lot of family members who were happy to see my friends.  For dinner I thought I was eating fish, but instead it was manta ray.  It was delicious and my first time having it. It was so cool to try something new and delicious.

rivers, rivers, rivers

on the road

Ecuador

Ecuador

Ecuador

Ecuador  5920

Colombia

Ecuador

Ecuador

Ecuador

Ecuador

Ecuador

Ecuador

Ecuador

Ecuador

manta ray for dinner

Ecuador   5930

No comments:

Post a Comment