Translate

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Termales de Santa Rosa, Colombia

My friend had told me about the hot springs that are near Pereira and how beautiful they were, so I knew had to go.   It was a rainy day, but it was a perfect day to visit the hot springs.  The waters were so hot and the view was absolutely gorgeous.  I really loved the view of the waterfall.  I had never seen a waterfall split in so many streams.  It was a very enjoyable day.  At the end of the day I even tried Yuca juice.  It reminded me of egg nog a bit because it was quite thick with cinnamon.  Then at night I had to take a night bus to Bogota. 

first view of the termales

just amazing

gorgeous waterfals

such nice waters

cold water

in the waterfall

Colombia   5860

Colombia  

Colombia

Colombia

Colombia

Colombia

view of the facility 

loved the waterfalls

Colombia  5866

No comments:

Post a Comment