Translate

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Heladeria Coromoto Merida, Venezuela

My friend wanted to take me to the ice cream parlor in town that is in the Guinness book of Records.  She was going to write a story about the place and of course I wanted to try some of the unique flavors.    The owner, Manuel Da E. Oliveira, was a sweet man who was ready to answer all of my friend's questions.  He has had 868 different ice cream flavors.  When asked what his favorite flavor was, he said he didn't have one.  He let us try several different flavors.  I had tea with lemon, rice with coconut and herbal flavor.  My friend had pumpkin, amaretto and black bean.  All these flavors were delicious.  We then walked to the city center, but everything was closed. So, we decided that we needed to go back and try some strange flavors.  We decided that we had to try meat flavored and ham and cheese flavor.  Wow, these flavors really tasted like what it was.  Thank goodness we also got our back up flavors.  I got strawberry with vodka and black russian.  My friend got mocha and biscuit.  These flavors we could work with.  Then we looked at the signs of the previous flavors he has had in the past.  Some flavors included salmon, chicken with rice, spaghetti with chicken, and wedding night.  I'm sure that if we are in the city center again we will try some other flavors!


sign with the guinness record mention

rice, plantain, meat, jam and cheese flavor

Portugal 

Venezuela

Venezuela  5883

some of the previous flavors

had to take a photo with him

No comments:

Post a Comment