Translate

Friday, May 24, 2024

1st Blueberries of the Season

I needed to walk through the forest to get back to the village because there was a LOT of traffic.  I was fine with it because it had stopped raining and it had been a while since I walked a certain path.  There was so much green in the forest and it was lovely to be in nature.  I noticed some blueberry bushes and decided to see if there were any blueberries and to my surprise there were!  Its quite early in the season to see blueberries, but there they were.  I picked the ones I could find and they were delicious. I do prefer picking Canadian blueberries over wild forest blueberries because with Canadian blueberries you can pick a lot more in a short amount of time.  I will try to go to the fields later this summer.  It was a great walk in the forest.


                                                                        first blueberry I saw
                                                            I didn't expect to pick this many

                                                                            mushroom
                                                                      gotta get to the village

No comments:

Post a Comment