Translate

Sunday, May 26, 2024

Walk Around with Mom

Every time my parents come to the Czech Republic, my mom likes to stay at least a few nights in Prague.  I met her at the hotel and we walked all over the city. Its a bit hard to find places that she hasn't seen before, but she still enjoys the walks.  The ice hockey world championship gold medal game was happening in the evening, so I had all day to walk with her until then.  We saw the set up in Old Town Square and it was pretty impressive.  We then walked to Rudolfinum and came across a free exhibition about the destruction of war. Afterwards, we went to a Vegan Vietnamese place which was pretty good.  They had a lot of choices which was really nice.  We went for some gelato and made our way back to Old Town Square.  We watched the first period of the bronze medal game.  I wanted to rest a bit before the final, so we went back to the hotel to rest.  It rained while we were at the hotel and when it was time to go for dinner, the rained stopped.  It was great timing.  We met up with Leos for dinner and after dinner my mom went back to the hotel. The final game would be too crowded for her, so it was best she didn't stay for the game. 

                                             my mom took a picture of me from the window
                                                        setting up for the finals
                                                    exhibition in Rudolfinum
                                                    looks like bread, but there are stone
                                                               hamburger made from stone



                                                                    Vegan Vietnamese 

                                                               my mom enjoying gelato
                                                    I got unique flavors: rhubarb and Olive Oil with Basil
                                                        Bronze medal game
                                               a good amount of people, but you could still sit
                                                    my mom wanted to stay out of the sun
                                                                Pasta Fresca
                       I had the same lamp when I was a kid, not the entire structure, just one of them

No comments:

Post a Comment