Translate

Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Tennis!!

My friend, Aigerim, saw a post about a free tennis lesson.  We signed up and were lucky enough to get spots for it.  I hadn't been on a tennis court in over 10 years.  I thought it would be nice to get back on the court.  The only issue that the instructor had was that the three of us had very different levels.  He did a great job working with each of us even though our levels differed.  I started out with serves and I completely missed the first one. I was completely shocked, but then I got used to it and it was fine. I was able to see that my muscle memory for tennis was still quite good.  There were times I got a bit tired and I couldn't believe it because I used to practice three hours a day!  It was a fun lesson and it made me realize I should get back on the court again.  Hopefully, I'll have more time in the summer to do so.  In the evening, I met up with Laura and we got a chance to catch up.  She brought me a chocolate from Germany.  It was very thoughtful of her.  Thanks Laura!  And thanks Pavel for the chance to get back on the court!







                                                                    back in the day :)
                                                                    smiles all around
                                                            Czech Republic
                                                                Czech Republic  10,453
                                                                    chilling by the river

No comments:

Post a Comment