Translate

Wednesday, May 1, 2024

May 1st

We started the day by enjoying a coupon I got on my T-mobile app for 1+1 movie ticket and free extra popcorn. The movie, One Life, was very good and moving. Then we went to Petrin to kiss under the cherry blossoms 🌸. (It's something that couples do here on May 1st.) Next, we decided to go to the United Islands festival. We sat on a bench and listened to the music. I noticed a bodyguard that seemed out of place walking by. 20 minutes later I saw a bunch of people coming our way. Then, I saw the president of the Czech Republic 🇨🇿, Petr Pavel, walking our way with his wife. I had to go through my backpack and get my phone. Unfortunately it took me a while to get the phone and I couldn't capture the moment he walked right in front of us. It was just so funny to see how there wasn't even that much commotion happening when the president of the country was walking by. He ended up going to the VIP area next to the stage at the end of the island and then was surrounded by a LOT of people. Only in Prague!

                                         

                                                    only 4 other people joined us in the theater



                                   unfortunately it took me a while to get my phone out of my bag
                                        it would've been much better if I had my phone in hand


                                                        now the president is in a sea of people
                                                                  too far to ask for a photo
                                                           going in the tent for press, next time!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment