Translate

Friday, March 1, 2019

1st Day in Marrakech, Morocco

I decided to get a last minute ticket to Marrakech, Morocco because I was a bit tired of the cold weather in the Czech Republic.  I was able to get a decent price on a direct flight from Prague to Marrekech (4 hours).  On the first day I went to a nice view point of the city.  On my first full day in Morocco, I walked ALL over the city with my new friends.  We walked 23.5 km!!!  First we walked to the market area, then the Bahia Palace, the Menara, the National theater, the CS meeting and then the night market.  It was a really great way to see the city and in the end actually the ONLY day I walked around Marrakech!

shadows
the city
Morocco (I bought stuff from his cart)
nice arrangement
spices
argan oil being pressed
inside Bahia Palace
nice details
nice door
huge door
ceiling
doorway
courtyard
Morocco
Morocco  9270
nice stain glass
another window
not sure what it says
a tall mosque
one of the gates to the center of the city
Menara
Morocco
Morocco  9272
interesting art

No comments:

Post a Comment