Translate

Sunday, March 17, 2019

Trash Hero Praha (CZ)

A couple of weeks ago I joined a clean up in Praha and saw that the group was doing it again.  Since I was going to be in Praha for Vltava day earlier in the day, I decided to help out again.  This time the location was near Palmovka station.  There were a lot of alcohol bottles and needles.  It was terrible.  On a positive note, we all did a great job cleaning up.  In the end we picked up 606kg of trash!!  Great job guys!!  Thanks to those who wore my glasses for my blog. Unfortunately, my camera didn't have much battery left, so I couldn't get more people wearing my glasses.  I'll take your photo at the next event! 

2nd location we cleaned up
so much trash!!
Czech Republic
Czech Republic   9370
Czech Republic
Czech Republic
Czech Republic
Czech Republic
Czech Republic  9375
Czech Republic
all of the trash heroes minus the photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment