Translate

Friday, March 1, 2019

CS Meeting (Marrakech, Morocco)

Every time I go to a new city, I always check if there is a couchsurfing meeting.  In Marrakech there is a weekly meeting every Friday.  When I arrived I was surprised to the amount of locals that were there.  From all the CS meetings I have been to around the world, Marrakech definitely had the most locals, which was great because I could get advice from several different people.  It was a nice and chill atmosphere. It was a bit strange though with the women at the meeting because from the women that were there only ONE agreed to be part of my blog. After the meeting I went to the night market and tried a really strong herbal health drink.  It was hot and quite hard to drink.  When I put it to my lips my eyes started to water.  Once I was able to drink it, it was quite nice.  It was a nice way to end a FULL day in Marrakech which actually felt like a week!!

group pic
camel burger someone else had
Morocco
Morocco
Morocco

Morocco

Morocco
Morocco
Morocco
Morocco  9280
Morocco
another group pic
Morocco
Morocco
Morocco
Morocco
Poland   9286
mint tea
night market
the drink I had these ingredients
plus these ingredients
delicious couscous!  (late dinner!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment