Translate

Sunday, March 31, 2019

Walking Around Amman, Jordan

A friend that I met while in Wadi Rum really wanted to show me around Amman because she felt that on my first day I didn't really get to see Amman properly.  She was right, I didn't.  She took me all over the city.  I really got to see the real Amman and not just the rich areas.  It was so great to see so much awesome street art. I also got to try so many delicious food because of her.   It was a great day in Amman!

first street art of the day
some ruins in the city
delicious snacks
inside a mosque (area for the men, taken from the women's area)
inside the Duke's house
cool street art
everyone is welcomed
a cool store
it rained a bit, luckily I had my umbrella, but it was the coldest day in Jordan
inside a gallery
nice colors
spring is in bloom
sakura
the citadel in the distance
Jordan
Jordan
Jordan
Jordan   9415
rain drops on the camera lens...
Jordan
funny signs

No comments:

Post a Comment