Translate

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Last Day in Morocco

It was my last day in Morocco and of course I needed to be in Marrakech for my flight.  I was looking at my phone and trying to figure out what time I needed to leave my friend's house.  Luckily my friend noticed that the time on my phone was wrong. The whole time I was in Morocco I was thinking it was one hour behind.  I have no idea why my phone was like that.  At least I found out in time.  I went to a local print shop to print my airline ticket and then I had to head to the airport.   It cost 4 MOD to get to the airport with a local bus.  If I wanted to take the tourist bus it would cost 30MOD. I figured I should take the local.  It was interesting on the local bus because it was absolutely crowded and whenever a person wanted to get off the bus, they needed to hit the door for the bus driver to stop.  On my way to the airport it was so weird seeing tourists again because I had just been with locals the whole time.  When I got to the airport it was a real culture shock to see the modern building and the normal toilets again. I didn't get to see the Sahara desert of the famous colorful streets in Morocco, but I truly had a magical trip.  It was really amazing to experience Morocco through the eyes of a local.  I am so grateful for all the hospitality and great people I met.
شكرا جزيلا
Morocco
Morocco
Morocco
Morocco
Morocco  9325

No comments:

Post a Comment