Translate

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

booked my ticket for antarctica

I came to Ushuaia thinking that it was going to be easy to find a last minute ticket to Antarctica.  I was wrong!!!! I have met people who have been waiting for 10 days to go or 10 days to get the deal they wanted.  When the sun came up this morning and I was able to see it from where I was staying I knew that it was going to be a good day.  I left my friends house and went to a cafe.  Then I went to 2 agencies and FreeStyle Adventure Travel really helped me out!!!!  Sara and Gabriel were awesome!!!  Since I was going to stay in Ushuaia longer than I expected, I wanted to find a hostel where I could work a couple of hours in exchange for a bed.  Sara pointed me to the right place and I was set for my sleeping arrangements.  Then while in the office she got the new deals that just came in and I was able to get the LAST spot in a female triple room!!!!!!  Today was definitely my day!!!!  I am going to embark on my journey to the white continent on January 25th!!!!  Cant wait.  Until the meantime I will be getting to know Ushuaia quite well!!!!


sunrise

USA

Argentina

China

China    5327

No comments:

Post a Comment