Translate

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

momo´s house

Since I must wait 2 weeks for my departure to Antarctica, I decided that I should find a hostel that I could work at for the time being.  The travel agent that helped me with my Antarctica ticket pointed me into the directions of several different hostels.  I walked around asking everyone, but nobody needed help until I got to the last place, which are actually good friends with the travel agents.  Its still not quite an official hostel, but its in the process of being one.  The owner is super friendly and told me that he needed some help.  So I will be staying here for the next 2 weeks and getting to know Ushuaia!  Actually after my first day of "work" I went up to the glacier with some of the guys who are staying at the hostel.  It was great.  Again, great views!!!  I´ll definitely be having fun in my "backyard" these next 2 weeks!


Israel

Israel 

USA

Scotland

Austria

Austria

Argentina (the owner)

Canada   5340

Canada

Canada
Germany

Brazil

Brazil

Brazil

Brazil

T.Rex

Italy

the destination

info

wanted to hike up higher but it started to snow really hard and the wind was quite srtong

Spain

England  5350

Germany  

1 comment:

  1. Hola. Deseo contactarme para averiguar disponibilidad y precio habitación para pareja del 1 al 7 de Septiembre.

    Muchas gracias

    ReplyDelete