Translate

Saturday, January 17, 2015

martial glacier

I decided to walk up Martial Glacier again because the first time I went I wasnt able to get to the very top of the glacier due to heavy snow.  Today, I was able to walk up a different path my friend recommended.  It was much better than the path I took the first time.  It went along a stream and quite often the view looked like a desktop screensaver you would have on a pc.  The end of the glacier hike had some really great views of Ushuaia.   And of course I had to get in the snow.  Thanks to my waterproof pants it was an easy thing to do.  The wind coming back down the glacier was quite strong, so for me it was much easier to run down instead of hike down.  It was well worth it to do it a second time and I am sure I will be doing it again during my stay here in Ushuaia.

up a different path

end of the hike

but i continued up

great view of Ushuaia

snow angel

Poland

Italy

France

France

France

France

France

Canada  5380

Canada

France

Argentina

Argentina

Argentina

Belgium  5386

No comments:

Post a Comment