Translate

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

hike around ushuaia

Some guests told me about a nice hill to hike up to have a great view of the city.  Since I had free time in the afternoon, I decided to try to find the hill.  I had to hike up an abandonded ski lift to get to the top.  The view was great and the forest was nice to walk through.  I even saw some signs that indictated that it was a course for cross country skiing.  I also saw a family of birds.  The male was quite large and the mother was guarding its 7 babies.  While continuing the hike, I ended up on the same road that leads to the glacier.  Once I got to that point, I just turned around to go back.  It was a nice way to spend such a beautiful sunny day.

Argentina  5420

Argentina

France

France

France

Switzerland

other side of the port

France

family of birds

such a nice day

the street name sounds similar to an insult in cantonese

USA

Germany

France  5429

No comments:

Post a Comment