Translate

Thursday, January 22, 2015

parilla (bbq) at the hostel

After I got back from my trip with the penguins I noticed that the hostel did a complete turn around.  All the people I really knew left and now its full with new faces, which means new stories of adventures. After I finished eating my dinner I found out that my boss was grilling hamburgers.  Of course I had to try them.  They were delicious!  It was great to just chill with the other workers and guests of the hostel.  Last night was such a beautiful night; warm and free of wind.  There probably wont be another night like last night.  The wind has picked up with full force this morning!  One of the tents on the lawn was completely knocked down!


Argentina  5430

South Korea

France

Argentina

South Korea

Switzerland

Switzerland

USA

France

USA

USA  5440

Australia 

momo (durazno) with his work

chillin

Argentina  5442

No comments:

Post a Comment