Translate

Thursday, January 8, 2015

torres del paine

I was supposed to meet my friends in Patagonia in February and I thought I could hike with them in Torres del Paine, but they decided to stay in Buenos Aires a bit longer than planned so I decided to just take a day trip to Torres del Paine.  It was nice to see all the main spots, but I wish I couldve hiked around more in the park.  Luckily it wasnt as windy as it had been the past couple of days.  The group I went with was really nice.  The guide did the best she could do with explaining me all the different things that we saw.  Im glad that I was able to see such beautiful nature and see some really cool animals that I hadnt seen before.  I was just a bit disappointed that I couldnt get a photo of a bird that looked like an ostrich.  Oh, well.  It was a great day.  Thanks everyone!


the group

guanaco

Colombia

salto grande

Chile

Chile

patagonia eagle

Chile   5290

Chile

Chile

Colombia

Chile

Chile

Colombia

Chile

Chile   5298

me

finally blue skies

cave

No comments:

Post a Comment