Translate

Thursday, January 1, 2015

new years in valpo

My Chilean friends were able to convince me to come back to Chile for New Years.  They told me that at the coast (Vina del Mar and Valparaiso) there is a very nice firework display.  When I came back to Santiago after Christmas I was a bit skeptical on my decision to come back for New Years.  I thought that maybe I should've gone to New York for New Years again to meet up with my friends.  However, I am very glad that I decided to spend New Years in Chile.  The firework display was really impressive and amazing.  They lasted for so long and there were so many areas along the coast that were having their firework display.  From the area my friends and I were at we were able to have such a GREAT view.  I should've taken more photos of people wearing my glasses, but I was a bit worried that I would've lost them.  Thanks to those who participated!!  Happy New Years everyone!!!

Austria

Austria  5270

beach!  :)

sand dunes in the distance

beautiful day for the beach

Guatemala

awesome colors

shame we were not at the beach for the sunset

Germany

Germany

Italy

Germany  5275

No comments:

Post a Comment