Translate

Sunday, January 18, 2015

relaxed day

I am going to try to do something every day that I am here in Ushuaia.  Some days I will be nice and active, other days will be nice and relaxed.  I am not really a morning person, so having to be up at 8am in the kitchen for the guests has been a little bit draining on me.  Today was a relaxed day in which I walked to the memorial that I haven´t been to yet.  At night some of the guests cooked for me, which was nice because I didnt have to think about what I was going to eat.  Then I played an Argentine card game and then a Polish card game.  It was interesting and fun to learn the different games.  The thing I like best about a hostel is the fact that you get to meet people from all over the world and learn different things from them.

memorial

everlasting flame

mountains in the background

Poland

Argentina

Brazil

Argentina   5390

Argentina

France

France

France

No comments:

Post a Comment