Translate

Saturday, January 24, 2015

national park Tierra del Fuego

I decided to have my day off on a beautiful day!!!! I was really lucky with the weather.  Blue skies, not much wind and very sunny.  I went with some people from the hostel to the national park. We took a bus to the jump off point for the hike to the mountain.  The hike was a bit steep and unstable but the hike was totally worth it.  The view from the top was amazing!!  There were 2 foxes at the top begging for food as well.  Then we went on a hike to the border of Argentina and Chile.  After that we went to the end of Route 3.  It was such a gorgeous day with unbelieveable views.  I couldnt ask for a better day off. 

on the way to the top

fearless fox

almost, haha

Argentina

Austria

Czech Republic

Ukraine

the hiking team

the lake

border

i wanted to swim, but the water was so cold!

another walk

goose

rio

Argentina

Argentina  5480

Argentina

Argentina

Germany

No comments:

Post a Comment