Translate

Sunday, February 8, 2015

back in punta arenas

Coming back to Ushuaia from Antarctica was really strange.  Even stranger was leaving Ushuaia.  I really felt like it was my home in Argentina.  I truly loved the city and all the beauty that it has to offer.  From Ushuaia I went back to Punta Arenas. The only good thing about going back the same way I came is that I was able to meet up with people I have already met the first time I was there.  While in the ferry, there were 3 dolphins jumping around and giving us a show. It was so fun to watch them.  When I arrived to Punta Arenas, the wind came me a nice welcoming.  The wind is quite strong in the city and it seems like it rains every day at some point, even if just for 5 minutes.  I met some other couchsurfers so we explored the "countryside" of punta arenas.  We walked around to find a spot so they could put up their slack line.  It was fun to watch them and the locals had fun watching them as well.  They were brave enough to try it out too.  I tried walking on the line, but it was quite difficult.  It was a nice and relaxing sunday before I head back to crazy Santiago.  


mini crossing

valparaiso??

awesome dolphins

France  5695

Chile

France

Chile

Chile

Chile  5700

Chile

sooooo beautiful...seemed unreal

didnt feel like i was in punta arenas

some houses

prepping

in action

others wanted to take part too

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile  5707

playing a guitayele at the same time!!!

we made our own hike

nice view of punta arenas

No comments:

Post a Comment