Translate

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Laguna Mica ECUADOR

The best thing about my stay in Ecuador so far is that I have no idea what I will be doing when I wake up.  The family already makes plans for what we will do and everything we have done so far has been absolutely amazing!!!!  I couldnt ask for a better place to stay!!!!!  Carnaval started on Sunday and today is the last day.  Here in Ecuador people spray foam or throw water on random people during these days.  While driving in the city I had my window down, and BLAMMM!! Someone sprayed me with foam, hahah!!  Gotta love Ecuador!!!!  Today we went to a place called Laguna Mica.  The skies were blue again and the views were awesome. The weather was soooo nice! We went on a hike on top of the mountain and WOW!!  On our way back, people were in full action with throwing water at people and cars that drove by.  I have never seen such a celebration like this one anywhere else in the world.  Its so great to see how laid back and chill the people are here in Ecuador.  They know how to have fun and not hold grudges or get angry.  There is no way such a celebration would be accepted in the states.  Its not just friends who throw water at each other or spray each other with foam, its EVERYONE including strangers.  I love it!!!


sprayed with foam!

soooo green

lots of random rocks

one lake on the way

got some good air

we were lucky to get such a view

different scenery everywhere

Ecuador

Laguna Mica

Ecuador

Ecuador

Ecuador

Ecuador

Ecuador

Ecuador   5750

Ecuador

picnic with a great view

so beautiful

seemed like we were on the moon or something

rocks used for construction

water being sprayed at anyone who came her way

this truck went around town throwing water at people

Ecuador

Ecuador

Ecuador

Ecuador

Ecuador

Ecuador

Ecuador

Ecuador

Ecuador   5760

best potato soup EVER!!!!!!!!! DELICIOUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment