Translate

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Last day at Sea

The sunrise this morning was gorgeous!!  I was feeling much better than the day before, but I still needed some sleep.  It felt great to sleep in.  However, I´m a bit sad that I missed most of the presentation talking about dog sleding in the Arctic.  Today was my last chance to get all the photos that I haven´t already taken, so I made sure to do so.  We had a recap on everything that we have done on this voyage, and wow it was a lot.  We got to do one extra excursion because we passed the Drake so fast and we got to go on a base that normally ships are not able to go on.  It was definitely a trip of a lifetime.  The staff were all amazing and helpful with everything.  I felt like we had a family on board.  It was so wonderful to meet everyone and I would like to thank everyone who took part of my blog.  I´m glad we were able to share this amazing adventure together and I hope you have enjoyed looking at my blog. There are some people that I will truly never forget and deeply hope that I will once again see in the future. Antarctica truly does change you. You can continue checking out my blog to see what other adventures I go on in the future!  THANKS!!!!!! 


what a sunrise!

England

USA

USA

USA

Guatemala

Philippines

awesome expedition staff

Cuba

Romania

New Zealand  5670

Canada (already pictured)

Guatemala

Croatia (finally got his photo!!!! thanks rikard for helping!)

Philippines

Philippines

make glasses

Ukraine  5675

being hypnotized

last night party

lets take a shot

cheers

aww brothers at sea

people getting off the boat  :´(   i dont want to leave

No comments:

Post a Comment