Translate

Thursday, February 12, 2015

back in santiago

The weather in Santiago has been very very hot.  Since I was in Ushuaia and Antarctica all last month, my body has been used to the cold.  Its crazy how hot it is in Santiago right now.  I wish I could turn down the heat.  Luckily I moved to a new apartment and the building has a pool, so I will be using the pool until I leave for Ecuador (this saturday).  My friend told me about an event that she was going to, and since I am not working right now I decided to go with her.  After Office is an event that apparently happens every Wednesday night.  I couldn't believe how many people were there.  It was a lot of fun and I think once I really return to Santiago I will go more often. Thanks to those who participated!

Brazil

Brazil

Brazil   5710

Brazil (already pictured)

Brazil

Chile

Chile

Venezuela

on a wednesday night???!!

after office

Chile

Chile

Chile (already pictured)

Chile

Chile

Chile

Chile  5720
Finland

Netherlands

Netherlands

Netherlands

Netherlands  5725

No comments:

Post a Comment